Telin USA, a subsidiary of PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia International, Indonesia’s leading telecommunication and network provider and Wowrack, a Seattle based cloud service provider with a global presence in 7 markets today announce the continuance of its partnership by jointly servicing a customers infrastructure which is in Wowrack’s ID data center while Telin provides IP transit services. The customer is a major domain authority in the Indonesian market.
The installation was completed at the end of March of 2018 and represents a follow-up to the partnership signing event that took place in 2016 at the Indonesia Infrastructure Forum in Los Angeles, CA.
Telin CTO (Nanang Hendarmo) and Telin USA CEO (Joseph Raja) Visits Wowrack USA Headquarter in Seattle, WA
“We are excited to continue our partnership with Telin and combine our expertise in infrastructure hosting and management with Telin’s experience in providing solid IP transit solutions. With Telin and Wowrack combined, our customers can be assured of a quality service backed by the 24/7 support of both companies.” says Wowrack President, Erward Oskcar. “We look forward to continuing to grow our partnership with Telin and combine our forces together to deliver a solid service all around.” he continued.
In Addition, Telin USA CEO, Joseph Sahat Raja, says “Wowrack offers the reliability and scalability that we need for hosting solution in the U.S. to our customer. With competitive prices, customizable plans and extra marketing tools to boost the performance, we believe our customer is happy with the solution from us.”
Both Wowrack and Telin USA look forward to the enhancement and strengthening of its partnership and will continue to work together through 2018 and beyond.
About Telin USA:
Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (USA), Inc. (Telin USA) was established on December, 2013 located in Los Angeles and becomes subsidiary with 100% of its shares owned by PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (Telin). Telin USA performs telecommunications products, telecommunications services, Information Technology (IT), Information technology products and information technology services business. Telin USA have International 214 License and currently, Telin USA is also one of consortium members in the SEA-US (South East Asia – United States) submarine cable connecting Manado, Indonesia to Los Angeles, United States that was launched on August 2017. More information about Telin USA can be found at www.telkom-usa.net
Founded in 2001, Wow Technologies, Inc. (Wowrack) is a Hybrid Cloud IaaS offering various Cloud Services including Private/Public Cloud, Managed Hosting Solutions, Dedicated Server Solutions, Colocation, Backup and Disaster Recovery as a service, Virtualization and WAN Circuit Delivery. Wowrack competency includes being able to design, provision, implement, manage and monitor compliant application Infrastructure using secured hybrid cloud platforms. Wowrack currently has 7 global datacenter point of presence and is headquartered in Seattle, WA. More information about Wow Technologies, Inc can be found at www.wowrack.com
- 64Telin USA along partnership with Brinkster one of famous cloud services provider offering Product Features:
- 53Los Angeles, California - Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (USA), Inc. (Telkom USA), a subsidiary of Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (Telin), Indonesia’s leading telecommunication and network provider, today announced a technology partnership and integration with Wow Technologies, Inc (Wowrack.com), a Seattle based leading cloud service provider. The partnership provides both Telkom USA and Wowrack ability to increase and…
- 52Telekomunikasi Indonesia International USA, Inc (Telkom USA) is a vehicle of PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (Telin Indonesia) in US continent, 100% owned by Telin Indonesia as a subsidiary of PT Telkom Indonesia, Tbk state-owned telecommunication and network service provider which already listed in NYSE and JSX. Telkom USA focuses in America's telecommunication business as…
- 46Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (USA), Inc. (Telin USA) was established on December 11th, 2013 located in California and becomes subsidiary with 100% of its shares owned by PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (Telin). Telin USA performs telecommunications products, telecommunications services, Information Technology (IT), Information technology products and information technology services business. Telin USA Office 800 Wilshire Blvd, 6th…
- 40Guam, August 31 2015. Guam's regulatory Public Utilities Commission (PUC) on Thursday unanimously approved the sale of GTA to an Indonesia-based telecom giant. The PUC is a step in the approval process that includes the Federal Communications Commission and security clearance reviews by federal agencies. GTA and PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, through its subsidiary Telkom USA,…